Special Offer for Groups
Buy tickets for less with a group of 20 or more
Other Upcoming Performances
Jun. 11 - Jul. 7, 2013
Winner of three Tony Awards, including Best Musical Revival, Roundabout Theatre Company's production features some of musical theater's most memorable standards, including "I Get a Kick out of You," "You're the Top," and, of course, "Anything Goes."
May 25 - Jun. 23, 2013
Finn Wittrock, Sarah Wayne Callies, Julie Halston, and Shuler Hensley star in this new production of Ferenc Molnár's play, directed by Gregory Mosher and featuring a new translation by Richard Nelson.
NSO Pops: Cirque de la Symphonie / Steven Reineke, conductor
Sep. 19 - 22, 2013
Back by popular demand! Cirque de la Symphonie's aerial artists, jugglers, strong men, illusionists, and more bring the magic of the circus to the Concert Hall. The San Francisco Examiner calls them "dazzling and elegant, if not death-defying!"
Washington National Opera: Tristan and Isolde
Sep. 15 - 27, 2013
In Wagner's retelling of the beloved Celtic myth and its star-crossed lovers, Deborah Voigt--one of the finest Wagnerian sopranos of our time--brings her alluring portrayal of Isolde to a stunning production featuring an impressive international cast.
The Kennedy Center is the nation’s premier destination for the arts – and for you and your group, we offer a wonderful opportunity to see, hear, and experience the world’s best theater, ballet, dance, symphony, chamber music, jazz, family entertainment, and more!
It's never too early to contact the Group Sales office; group ticket requests can be made as soon as our upcoming season is announced each spring. Many of our performances sell out fast, so contact us now!
What Is A Group?
If you are composed of 20 or more members (or 15 for Shear Madness), then you are a group! Whether you are a group of seniors, students, professionals, or friends, the Group Sales office provides customized service to help you create a memory that will last long after the evening has ended.
Special Advantages for Groups
Groups benefit from special advantages when they book through the Group Sales office.
- Through Group Sales, you are able to reserve tickets in advance of the general public without having to make full payment at the time of the reservation.
- Groups save on most performances at the Kennedy Center.
- As a group ticket holder, our Special Events office can assist you in organizing a special pre- or post-performance dinner or reception in one of the Kennedy Center's beautiful event spaces.
- A lower handling fee is applied to group reservations than to individual tickets purchased by phone or Internet.
- Your Group Sales Associate can ensure your group receives appropriate accessibility accommodations.
For More Information:
- Hotline: (202) 416-8400
- Toll free: (800) 444-1324
- TTY: (202) 416-8410
- Group Sales Ticket Inquiry Form
- Fax: (202) 416-8425
Mail UsThe Kennedy Center
Group Sales Department
P.O. Box 101510
Arlington, VA 22210